Refinance an Investment Property
Why Refinance Your Investment Property
- Lower your monthly mortgage payment
- Maximize your return on investment
- Increase your rental income
- Use the equity in your investment property to buy additional properties
- Use the equity to fund other investment opportunities
You will be required to provide tax returns and statements detailing assets and debts. Every borrower looking to refinance an investment property is required to provide assets in reserves. Though investment property owners get rental income from their tenants, they may not be able to include this as part of their income if they did not have tenants paying rent during the previous tax year.
Investment property owners may have to pay more for an appraisal than would the owner of a primary residence, and they will likely face shorter loan-to-value requirements.
If you have questions or are interested in refinancing an investment property speak with one of our loan agents at (866) 708-5626.